Brian Lyda Joined CCRE Advisors, LLC in 2020 and serves as an Associate Real Estate Broker. His areas of expertise include strategic market engagement and real estate law and analysis.
Brian practices law with The Lyda Law Firm, PLLC in Clifton Park with a focus on business secession planning for closely-held and family-owned businesses, estate planning and elder law. Currently Brian is the planning board attorney for the Town of Hoosick Falls, NY.
Brian is the Principal Broker for Prime Listings Inc., which focuses on residential purchases and sales for various buyers, sellers and investors.
- New York State Real Estate Broker
- New York State Associate Broker
- New York State Notary
- New York State Title Insurance
- Boston University-B.S.
- Union University-J.D.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute-MBA
Memberships and Affiliations
- Greater Capital Area Realtors
- Commercial Industrial Real Estate Brokers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Master Mason / Masters Lodge No. 5, Albany
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- The Florida Bar