Colin is one of the CCRE company’s original five members. Prior to CCRE, Colin worked at Cushman & Wakefield/Pyramid Brokerage as a salesperson for 2 years where he represented Fortune 500 tenants.
Colin graduated from Siena College with a bachelor’s degree in finance with a concentration in investments in May of 2019. While attending Siena, Colin was a founding member of the FinTech Startup REALLY Inc. where his main role was completing the pro forma modeling for future Venture Capital raises. Colin has a strong background in finance and while working in Commercial Real Estate, Colin realized that Commercial Finance/Funding is where he can best utilize his skill set and relationships to best suit his clients.
- Licensed New York State Real Estate Salesperson
Memberships and Affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Greater Capital Area Realtors
- New York Association of Realtors
- Member of Colonie Republican Committee
- Albany Young Republicans
- Bachelor’s in finance with a concentration in investments
- 2021 Rising star Metechi
- CCRE Capital Markets leader Q2021
Notable Clients and Projects
- Greyhill Group
- 518 Realty Developers
The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the quality of your relationships. Relationships matter.